Seeking to keep higher-education costs low and help more students graduate on time, Governor Rick Scott has ambitious legislative agenda to cap student fees, eliminate sales taxes on textbook purchases and extend the Bright Futures scholarships to summer classes.
- Give Thanks for the Best Sweet Potato Beers
- Heads Up, Jax: Jax Beer Week November 3-10 & More!
- A Beer Lover’s Guide: Inside Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Ale Trail
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles