It wasn’t long after Hurricane Michael made landfall that Islamorada Beer Company jumped into action. The company in Fort Pierce knows first hand what it takes to rebuild after Hurricane Irma impacted their keys location last year. “I’ve seen the roofs being ripped off and I know how devastating that can be and how scary,” said marketing manager Lisa deFranza.
- Give Thanks for the Best Sweet Potato Beers
- Heads Up, Jax: Jax Beer Week November 3-10 & More!
- A Beer Lover’s Guide: Inside Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Ale Trail
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles