Craft beer drinkers, prepare for Irma IPA. What started with spaghetti models has ended with 15 barrels of Irma-themed beer, produced as part of a statewide collaboration in St. Petersburg this month. Brewers expect sales of the beer to earn tens of thousands of dollars in aid to Hurricane Irma storm victims in Florida.
- Give Thanks for the Best Sweet Potato Beers
- Heads Up, Jax: Jax Beer Week November 3-10 & More!
- A Beer Lover’s Guide: Inside Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Ale Trail
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles