Between the drinkability of cheap beer and the insurgence of flavorful craft brews, the beverage is as varied as it is delicious. So varied, in fact, that it can add a surprising boost of flavor to some of summer’s most traditional drinks. Here are three ways to incorporate cheap, or craft, hops into your cookout cocktails.
- Give Thanks for the Best Sweet Potato Beers
- Heads Up, Jax: Jax Beer Week November 3-10 & More!
- A Beer Lover’s Guide: Inside Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Ale Trail
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles