Beer distributors and craft brewers have been in a tizzy over the measure, which almost passed last year, saying it would allow theme parks to “extort” advertising dollars from beer companies, and ultimately favor Big Beer manufacturers who can pay to put up the biggest and most ads.
- Give Thanks for the Best Sweet Potato Beers
- Heads Up, Jax: Jax Beer Week November 3-10 & More!
- A Beer Lover’s Guide: Inside Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Ale Trail
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles