What makes an “important” beer? To me, the definition is simple: It’s one that either changed consumer tastes or how breweries approach making beer. Some of the beers below have influenced both drinkers and brewers. Others hew more in one direction than the other. Others find their power in the brand or the package even more than the beer.
- Give Thanks for the Best Sweet Potato Beers
- Heads Up, Jax: Jax Beer Week November 3-10 & More!
- A Beer Lover’s Guide: Inside Greater Fort Lauderdale’s Ale Trail
- Islamorada Beer Company collects donations for Hurricane Michael victims
- Sea Turtle Sour: Local new beer to help save endangered sea turtles